Pages

.


.


ABC Wednesdays | Q - Quaker Oat Cookies

views the best pictures

Even then, oat has been considered as a healthy food. It was my late father who introduced eating oatmeal at home and I have come to love my oatmeal cooked in just water and added with banana slices, but in time I have noticed my body having negative reactions after eating oatmeal - tummy aches being the most uncomfortable side effect. I haven't really stopped eating oatmeal, though I eat it once in a blue moon.

Quaker Oat Cookies

It was through my friend Ria that I learned about the Quaker Oat Cookies, when she brought some during our first travel to La Union. At that time, I only got to taste the Apple & Cinnamon, then, when I told my sister about it, she started buying some as her snack or quick meal during busy days. Normally, these are sold in packs of the same flavor, but when we last went to the supermarket, I got to see a sampler pack having 2 packs each of the four flavors.

Quaker Oat Cookies

I first tried the Quaker Oat Cookies with Chocolate Chips. The size is okay, as well as its flavor. Then, I ate the Quaker Oat Cookies Honey Nuts, which also tasted good, but I still liked the one with Chocolate Chips. One pack is enough to satisfy the hungry tummy, but I can only eat one pack at a time, just so I won't have feel the side effects of eating oats.



No comments:

Post a Comment