Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 24th, 2013 (Dinners on Vacation)

views the best pictures

Hey guys!!!  I have been working like a madwoman.  Suffering though the 100 days of hell in the Flower Business.

So the family and I are on vacation at the moment.  We are in a gorgeous cabin on the Great Smokey Mountains.  It is so incredible here.  The views are breath taking.  So...... How does Paleo Celiacs go on vacation and eat?   I did find and call a few restaurants but my big plan is the crockpot.  Yes, I have actually gone on vacation with my crockpot AND my Kruig.  LOL.  I have adapted a few of my favorite recipes on the web to be crock pot worthy.  It's not difficult really, just prep and cook in the crock instead of oven, stove top, etc.  Early in the morning, after breakfast, I plan to just toss that meal in and eat a safe dinner back at the cabin.


Monday (first day of arrival)
Photocredit: Pioneer Woman
Cast Iron Cooked Herb Buttered Sirloin Steak, Hot Crash Hot Potatoes

***
Tuesday:
Photocredit: RGQ2007 at Food.com
Going to dice and add ingredients to the crock pot and cook on low.
Don't do high though sine it has cream.

***
Wednesday:
Photocredit: Kalyn's Kitchen

***
Thursday:


***
Friday:

Easy Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
Just layer Onion, peppers, Chicken and taco seasoning.  

***
Saturday:

Barbecue Chicken
Can you guys believe that I found a low carb sauce?  Whoot.  LOL.
It's just the sauce, honey and perhaps some spices if you choose

No comments:

Post a Comment