Pages

.


.


Easter Dinner Menu

views the best pictures

I finally decided what to do for Easter Dinner.  We won't have company this year but that should not stop me from celebrating in the style in which I am accustomed.

Recipes that are mine are to follow in the days ahead.  We have a big weekend with church, egg hunts and cubs projects that have to be mastered before Monday's meeting.  Not to mention we are starting up our vegetable garden.  So far we have half tilled and de-weeded.

Remember, all my recipes are creatively made gluten free.  I use my own home made pie crusts with gluten free cookies (Mi-Del pecan).  I make my own cream soup for the hash browns.  The pasta is rice pasta.

Alton Brown's Coconut Cake
Strawberry Pie
Lemon Meringue Pie (maybe)

Ham
Hash Brown Casserole
Fresh Baked Rolls

Cole Slaw
Macaroni Salad
Deviled Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment