Pages

.


.


Menu Plan

views the best pictures

OK, I missed Menu Plan Monday and its almost Monday again.  I have just been carrying around these meal ideas in my head but its time to put them down somewhere.

Friday: Pizza Night
Saturday: Pork Chop Suey (new recipe)
Sunday: Spaghetti with Meatballs
Monday: Pork marinaded in Honey/Lime Sauce
Tuesday: Ham Steaks & Mac and Cheese
Wednesday: Church
Thursday: Taco Dinner
Friday: Pizza Night
Saturday: Rosemary Chicken
Sunday: Spaghetti with Meatballs
Monday: Sherry Chopped Steak (new recipe)

No make ahead items these two weeks.  I'm working on the perfect Gluten Free Bread Machine bread for me.  So far I do not like Tom Saywer.  Pamela's tastes good right out of the oven, but thats it.  Has NO shelf life.  I'm working on a recipe from Gluten Free Cooking School that uses mesa.  I LOVE mesa flour.  But so far every loaf has been a great big flop, no rise.  So I'm still working on it.  My daughter wants a PB&J so I hope to find one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment