Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of May 24th, 2010

views the best pictures

Monday:
Oatmeal Parmesan Chicken Nuggets
Home Made Oven French Fries
Broccoli
Chocolate Cup Cakes

Tuesday:
BBQ Pork
Zucchini Sautee
Baked Beans
Green Salad (from our garden)

Wednesday:
Church

Thursday:
Balsamic Chicken
Parsley Potatoes
Corn
Garden Fresh Green Salad

Friday:
Pizza
Garden Fresh Green Salad

Saturday:
L: Hamburgers
D: Taco

Sunday:
L: Hotdogs
D: Italian

Up Next:

Monday:
Risotto Primavera

Tuesday:
Chicken and Dumplings

Wednesday:
Church

Make Head Plans

My make ahead plans for the week involve breakfasts.  I want to make ahead as much as possible for breakfast so Im not cooking and cleaning up after all day of the summer.  I'd like to come up with 7 and make enough for the 8 week rotation.

My children's favorite breakfasts are biscits and sausage, blueberry muffins and yogurt, Fruit & Yogurt Parfait, Pancakes, cereal and eggs.

I need to re-do the blueberry muffins.  The trial recipe I did last wee were awful.  I found it on one of my favorite Gluten Free blogs but, YUCK.  I'm going back to Pamela's.  I like her mix for muffins and will stick with them.


  1. Double batch of Blueberry Muffins. 
  2. I need to work on  a gluten free cut biscuit this week too.  
  3. Triple Batch of Pancakes


Lunches for the summer will be Gluten Free Corn Dogs.  I'm going to poke a stick in the mini dogs and use my jiffy corn bread mix and fry.  I'll work on a big batch of those. some time soon.  I'm going to try to make ahead the cheese bread rolls ahead of time to use for little pizza's.  GF mac and cheese (Annies) with chicken drummies are no the menu as well as sandwiches.  I'm thinking Deviled Eggs would make a nice lunch too.

I'm on the hunt for new ideas the kids will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment