Pages

.


.


views the best pictures

I recently saw this product below in a newsletter sent to my email by Pamela's Products.  The product is called Pamela's Products Simplebites Extreme Chocolate Mini Cookies.  It may not have been a new product, but for some reason I never "noticed" them before.  Typically I need to try them before I buy them.  But extreme chocolate, that sounds convincing enough to me.

I noticed that the Back to School 25% off discount is still good until September 11th.  So I ordered them.



Here is the same deal deal I worked up for the chocolate chip cookies.

Simplebites Extreme Chocolate Mini Cookies, 7 oz. pouches (pack of 6)

Sale Price: $16.92 (must look for Prime listing, as in link below)
Subtract - $1.69 Back to School Promotion
Subtract - $2.54 Subscribe and Save (I signed up for every 6 months delivery)

Final Price: $12.69 with 2 day shipping for 6 pouches

Thats $2.11 per 7 ounce bag.  AWESOME!

Side note.  You should not be afraid to sign up for subscribe and save program.  You are in charge of your shipments.

My kids polished off a whole bag in ONE DAY.  This product even has my Gluten eating Son's two thumbs up.  And that is not an easy thing to do.  I see Chocolate pie crusts in my future!!


No comments:

Post a Comment