Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday, Week of September 20th

views the best pictures


It was an incredibly birthday weekend.  Over 50 birthday wishes on Facebook and on a Saturday even.  How awesome!!!  :-).

We are introducing a SIMPLE menu plan week.  All kid food, all the time.  LOL.  So you will not be getting any unique ideas from me this week.  But rest assured that my kids will LOVE it.  In fact, it may continue though the following week too (Hamburgers, hotdogs, pizza, chicken strips).


Monday:
Turkey Hamburgers with home made Gluten Free Hamburger Buns, french fries and all the fixins.

Tuesday:
Marinaded Sirloin Steak, Baked Potatoes, Broccoli.  Still trying to get to tying out THIS Peanut Butter cake with molten chocolate recipe.
Steak looks fancy for a budget don't it?  I found some awesome pieces of steak on the "managers special" section.  Sirloin, our favorite.  They were pretty large so I divided them and added marinade to freeze.  I will get 4 dinners out of two packs.


Wednesday:
Church Dinner

Thursday:
Ham Steak, Macaroni and Cheese Bake, veggies.
The last time I made skillet macaroni and cheese there was HALF left.  So I layered it into a dish with extra cheese shreds and will turn it into a baked dish.

Friday:
Pamela's Pizza - Still trying to get to this one.  Salad served on the side.  Brownies for dessert.

Saturday:
Lunch: Hot Dogs with Home Made Hot Dog Rolls.  Claire will be in HOT DOG HEAVEN with her own bun.  I finally got that pan that I have been wanting to make her rolls with.  I'll share pics next week.
Dinner: ??????

Sunday:
Lunch: Something in the crock pot (one pot Spaghetti maybe)
Dinner: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment