Pages

.


.


Taquitos

views the best pictures

Taquitos

In college, one of my comfort foods included tacos (or yes, taquitos). I just love how this snack can be considered a meal during hectic college days. I can just cook the ground beef, cut up the veggies and use thinned cheese spread (instead of grating cheese), and just lay it on a table and prepare some while reviewing or maybe serve it to classmates when they come here in the house to do group study sessions. At times, if I am really, really busy, I'd just toss the fillings together, crack my taco shells and just scoop out the fillings. I am not a beer drinker (taking cue from the quote I used), but a glass of very cold softdrinks will always be more than enough. It might be a little messy to eat, but what the heck, it brought me comfort!

This taquito dish was something I prepared last March following a recipe from a cookbook we have here at home. Should you want to try and prepare it, I posted the recipe HERE.

*** Jenn ***

ABC_Wed_8

No comments:

Post a Comment