Pages

.


.


Honey Soy Garlic Chicken by Chowking

views the best pictures

Last Sunday, I was with Mr. Pipoy. He made me choose among three food places where I wanted to eat and I chose Chowking because I just saw on TV that they have new dishes. I forgot the exact name of the beef dish, but for this dinner I chose the...

Honey Soy Garlic

Honey Soy Garlic Chicken. At p85, it was a big serving. Two cuts of chicken, some veggies, 2 slices of hard boiled egg... it was indeed value for money (if you mainly go for quantity). At first bite I couldn't distinguish if I liked it or not - the soy sauce was overpowering the honey flavor, and it was like eating a slightly salty tocino (sweet cured pork). Eating more of it, I am starting to understand the Chinese side of the dish...that the sweetness may also be from Hoisin Sauce.

By the end of my meal, I still don't know if I like it or not. Maybe I'd give it another taste to make sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment