Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of March 26th, 2012

views the best pictures


Oh where, oh where, oh where is Lisa.... Oh where, oh where, oh where is Lisa??  Where can Lisa be?
:-)

I have been so incredibly busy.  So so so busy.  I just finished mid terms, still have a 4.0.  Just barely....having a bit of a challenge in Psychology classes.  Very interesting class but tests in that class make me nervous.  College is hard for this old lady!  LOL.  We have ben eating, I promise you.  IN FACT....   Our organic vegetable garden is rip roaring and in the ground.  This year we planted 150 onion plants we grew from seeds.  This was such a successful year of growing plants from seeds ever and my husband is so happy!  I will need to type up a garden update I suppose.

I am still living happily on the Hay's dinner meats I purchased on sale a ways back.  I just love a good sale.  I used to be an extreme couponer....LOL.  Can you believe it?  That was before the days of food allergies.  Now a-days coupons that fit my lifestyle are rare.  What I do instead is sale surf.  I will probably never get back down to the $40 a week I used to spend but you can still see significant savings without all the hassles.

This was last weeks menu....

Monday:
Roast Pork

Tuesday:
Pulled Pork (using leftovers), Cole Slaw, Baked Beans

Wednesday:
Roasted herbed Sirloin Tip, Baked Potatoes, Cream of Spinach

Thursday:
Cheesesteak Soup (using leftovers) and Cheesey Bread pizza

Friday:
Fettucine Alfredo with Mushrooms and Broccoli

Saturday:
Roast Chicken Legs, Rice and Broccoli

Sunday:
Spaghetti Dinner with Sausage and fresh baked bread.

Are you ready for this weeks Menu?

Monday:
Roasted Chicken Legs, Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans

Tuesday:
Turkey Cheeseburgers, Oven Fries, Broccoli Cheese Soup

Wednesday:
Gluten Free Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni Copycat
Kids eat at Church

Thursday:
Navy Bean and Ham Soup, Cheese Bread

Friday:

Saturday: TBD
Sunday: TBD


No comments:

Post a Comment