Pages

.


.


ABC Wednesday | N and O

views the best pictures

I wasn't able to post my "N" picture last week because I was out of town, so this week, a two-in-one post.


Assorted Nuts

Assorted Nuts

N is for Nuts.

These pictures were taken during the Best Food Forward 2 event at the NBC Tent. It was a big event showcasing different food products and seeing this table full of nuts just made me go nuts about it! Well, I do love eating nuts, and I think Nutsiriya did a good job for selling different nuts at affordable prices.

If you want to ask my favorites? I could name peanuts, walnuts, and pistachios.


Oolong Milk Tea

O is for Oolong Milk Tea.

One time last month, my friend Ria saw me online on Facebook and asked if I wanted to go to the mall to eat some snacks. I told her I wanted to try Tea-rrific! because their milk tea varieties are the cheapest I have seen. The one on the left was the Oolong Milk Tea, which Ria chose as her drink because the menu said "Oolong tea is good for weight loss." I on the other hand went for the Wintermelon, because I do love the taste of wintermelon on milk tea.

True, their drinks are the cheapest...and they didn't disappoint. Their drinks are quite good, actually!









No comments:

Post a Comment