Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of February 18th, 2013

views the best pictures


Still can't loose those last 10 pounds.  Truth is, I keep cheating.  Making stuff with sugar that I should not be.  Summer is coming, I need to push forward.

This week a few locals have asked me to type up this diet for them along with some suggested meal plans.  It was a massive undertaking, but I feel worthy material to have available.  It will be finished today.  Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a copy.


Monday 
Photo Credit: Kalyn's Kitchen

Tuesday:
Photo Credit: Peace, Love and Low Carb

Wednesday:
Photo Credit: Food Lover's Kitchen

Thursday:
Photo Credit: GreatFood360

Friday:


Saturday:

Green Leaf Lettuce Taco Dinner

Sunday:




Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 



No comments:

Post a Comment