Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of February 11th, 2013

views the best pictures



Hey Guys, I'm Baaaaacccckkk!!! Sorry it has been so long.  Classes started back up and Algebra swallowed my January!

True story, hubby has not fit into his denim jacket since College.  BEFORE he know me in fact.  He decided to put this jacket on over the weekend, feeling like its time to, at least, try it on in private.  The coat closet is one place I rarely purge.  Especially not his side.  The kids perhaps, but definitely not the hubs or myself.  So the jacket fit.  What did he find in his pocket?  Three pay stubs dated 1994. Just before he met me in fact. Pay stubs from before ATM machines when you had to go to the bank and cash your payroll checks.  Neat huh?  What is especially neat is how he made less than what my mom makes now at Walmart.  LOL!!!

The Meatloaf we had Saturday sure was good.  I used my Old Fashioned Meatloaf recipe and swapped out Almond Flour for the oats and a half the mount of tomato sauce for the tomatoes.  Very good!  Not sure why I decided on the Almond Flour since it really is nothing like oats, except I had to use SOMETHING.  It had been a long time since I had Meatloaf on the menu and I forgot just how much I loved this savory dish!


Monday:
Hungarian Pot Roast (crockpot recipe)

Tuesday (Fat Tuesday):

Wednesday:
Spaghetti Squash with Bolognese meat Sauce

Thursday:
Eating Out

Friday:
Photo Credit: Peace, Love and Low Carb Blog

Saturday:
Fried Pork Chops with a Mustard Cream Sauce and Sauteed Onions



Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 



No comments:

Post a Comment