Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday; Week of July 21st, 2013

views the best pictures

Hey, how they heck have you all been?  Im back down to regular hours at work (6-12 a week) so I SHOULD be able to keep up with my real life.  Right?  I also recently signed up to be a sub at my daughter's school in the cafeteria and I am so super excited to get that first call to help out!!!  I can't hardly wait for her school to start back!  You know I love being in the kitchen right?  So what's not to love in the cafeteria?

Here is a shocker.  My son starts back to School tomorrow (July 22nd).  Yup, back to school lunches are going to be in full swing here at our house.  He goes to the Kipp School which is a College Prep sort of school and summer school is mandatory.  He is having issues with a few molars growing in so he selected to eat Thai Kitchen Instant Rice Noodle Soup every day in his thermos.  Making it ahead old school and sending it in.  The broth disappears but the noodles do not clump as you would think and turns out to be a nice noodle bowl for him by the time he gets to lunch. Other snacks like Nutrition Wholesome Nut Mix, Nature Valley Roasted Nut Crunch Almond Crunch and Sharkies Fruit Chews will get added along with an apple.  Not sure he will actually eat the nut products but I'll toss them in anyway.

So what's for dinner here at our house?  Slim pickings I'm afraid since I am doing a pantry cleanout! LOL...

Sunday:
Spaghetti, Sauce and Sweet Sausage

Monday
Chicken Breast marinaded in Wicker's BBQ Marinade
Sweetened with Tomato Paste, Honey and Thickened with Arrowroot

Tuesday:
Broccoli


Wednesday:
Oven Roasted Country Style Ribs

Thursday:
Rib Roast
Brown on both sides on a cast iron skillet 
and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees
Cauliflower Puree & Green Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment