Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of July 29th, 2013

views the best pictures

Good Morning Bloggy family.  It's the second week back to school and my son is really grumpy this morning.  He definitely does not want to go.  Monday's in the real world are definitely difficult.  This week is still summer session for him.  He had a good week!  A teacher wanted to know what those noodles were he was eating every day so today I think I will send her in a pack.  We love our Thai Kitchen Instant Noodles for lunch!!!

I have a few new items on the menu this week.  Check it out!

Sunday:
Lasagna (I used by Bolognese meat sauce for that layer)

Monday:
made with Greek Yogurt, Parmesan and Spices
Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
Hamburgers (pictured here on my homemade buns)
Hubs and I eat ours wrapped in a Bed of Lettuce
Served with Caesar Salad

Thursday:
Green Leaf Lettuce Taco Dinner


Friday:
Cooked over Carrots and Onions

Saturday:
Meatloaf (no sugar, almond flour instead of oats), Cauliflower Puree, Broccoli



Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 

No comments:

Post a Comment