Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of August 12th, 2013

views the best pictures

Sorry I am not very  consistent around here, I am afraid my only computer is not very reliable anymore.  It keeps shutting down on me in mid project.  Anyway, it (my computer) work up this morning ready to work so here is my menu plan for the week.



Monday:

Tuesday:
Country Style Ribs, Broccoli


Wednesday:
Hamburgers (pictured here on my homemade buns)
Hubs and I eat ours wrapped in a Bed of Lettuce
Served with Caesar Salad


Thursday:

Cooked over Carrots and Onions


Friday:
Fried Pork Chops, Green Beans


Saturday:
Crock Pot FInger Lickin' Good Chicken

Sunday:
Sweet Italian Sausage, Spaghetti Squash, Spaghetti Sauce



Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 

No comments:

Post a Comment