Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of October 14th, 2013

views the best pictures


Hey Bloggy Family!  I had a few of you clamoring about where my menus were so I figured I had better get my booty in gear.  So sorry for the super slacker status.  There really is no excuse so I won't bother to give you any.  We are all busy.  Tho, things are starting to wind down in the Flower Business.  I am "officially" in hot pursuit for a job with more hours now.  I had promised myself I would be following this temporary gig to the end.  Since the end is in sight, I can start to mentally move on.

In other news, I have tried a few outstanding recipes this past week. Feast your eyes on these Grain Free Corn Dogs (or no corn-corn dogs as we like to call them).  I added a tablespoon of Honey and used jarred cashew butter to save time.  You may need a tablespoon extra of water too if you go that route.  I also tried Against all Grain's Grain Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.  I'll be darned if they don't taste like oatmeal.  None of her recipes ever let me down, you can't go wrong over there.

Monday:
Served over Spaghetti Squash


Tuesday:


Wednesday:
Hamburgers - Hubby is out of town so kiddies will have this.
Adults eat hamburgers on lettuce leaves topped with onions and avocado


Thursday:


Friday:
Easy Crock Pot Taco Soup

Saturday: Chili Fest
Sunday: TBD



No comments:

Post a Comment