Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of September 30th, 2013

views the best pictures


Good Morning Bloggy Family!  Here we are again, another Monday.  School is in full swing now and all the after school activities are back in action.  This year I am teaching the 3rd and 4th graders at our Church's Wednesday program.  My daughter has Girl Scouts, my son has Cub Scouts.  My kids also do Karate and Soccer. Oh, I work too. It is a full plate, I know it.  Somehow we must eat, especially since eating out is not recommended.  Last time I ate at Olive Garden I was seriously contaminated, and they HAVE a gluten free menu.


Monday:
Hamburger (Bun-less for adults)
Served over a bed of lettuce, topped with onions and avocado
and horseradish Mustard


Tuesday:
Roasted Chicken Breasts, Sauteed Cabbage, Roasted Asparagus


Wednesday


Thursday:
Rosemary Chicken with  Cauliflower Rice

Friday:

Chicken and Dumplings
Cauliflower Dumplings


Saturday:
Sausage, Peppers and onions served with Saute
& White Rice for Kiddo's


Sunday:
Fried Pork Chops, Green Beans, Cauliflower Rice



Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swapheadquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 


No comments:

Post a Comment