Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday - Week of July 12th

views the best pictures

I'm going to give you recipe links this week.  I teased a friend last week that I wanted her to give links but truthfully never do it myself.  I claim lazy, lol.  Truth be told, I love when folks add links.  Its so much easier to actually use the ideas you are presenting.  Don't get me wrong, I need to do this menu plan for me.  I'm a mess without it.  But I'd like to fantasize that somebody is actually getting some help along the way.

Monday:
Sirloin Beef Roast
Mashed Potatoes
Veggie
Fresh Baked Rolls (no recipe yet)

Tuesday:
Grilled Pork Loin
Rice a Roni
Veggie

Wednesday:
Lasagna (Never posted it but I'll give you the meat sauce recipe and everyone knows how to layer it)
Cheese Straws (to be posted)
Salad

*Note, last time I made lasagna using Tinkyada lasagna noodles all of the noodles broke apart into tiny bits.  I'm OCD and the broken noodles bothered me.  I re-did the lasagna  noodles using the save energy instructions on the box and that helped keep the noodles whole.  After cooking I immediately submerged the noodles into cool oiled water to keep until I was ready to use them.  I was looking at the huge pile of broken noodles and thought, "when life gives you broken noodles, make broken noodle lasagna".  And so I did.  The pan was half the size of a normal pan of lasagna and I layered each noodle layer with the broken pieces.



Thursday:
Grilled BBQ Chicken Thighs
Sweet Potato Fries (Just slice, toss in oil and bake)
Cole Slaw (to be posted)

Friday:
Mac and Cheese (Tinkyada Pasta, I'll see what I come up with and post it)
I'll toss in chicken and broccoli maybe.
Growing up my mother used to heat up canned milk and add the shredded cheese to melt.  No thickener.
I'm loving now how many ways I can incorporate tidbits of my childhood into my GF lifestyle.

Saturday:
Lunch: Hamburgers, sliced Tomatoes & Chips

Dinner: Taco Dinner (looking forward to using Alton's spice recipe), Home Made Crock Pot Refried Beans

Sunday:
Lunch: Hotdogs, Strawberries & Chops

Dinner: Baked Chicken Breasts, Ore Ida Tater Tots


I will be posting this to Menu Plan Monday to:


    No comments:

    Post a Comment