Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of March 28th, 2011

views the best pictures


We are going camping end of this week with Cub Scouts.  Thursday is also my House Party for Philly Cooking Creme.  Camping with a Celiac Child means extra work.  I just realized how beyond busy I have made myself as a result of poor planning.  LOL.

Last week was Spring Break so the kids were home.  In order to keep them occupied while at the super market, I made them in charge of dinner planning and then taking this list they created they were then challenged to find the necessary items in the store.  I helped with directions of course. I think it was a wonderfully positive experience for them. This plan below is what they have decided on.  Don't you just love the cute and simple way they got the message across to me.  I filled in the names of what the pictures were for your convenience.



Monday:
Chicken Legs, Rice, Green Beans

Tuesday:
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli

Wednesday:
Chicken Cutlets, French Fries, Corn on the Cob

Thursday:
House Party: Santa Fe Nachos, Tomato Basil Pizza, Creamy Chicken Florentine, Cheese Cake Cupcakes
Dinner: Leftovers or Tacos

Friday:
Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, S'mores

Saturday:
Hobo Packet Dinner, S'mores

Sunday:
Mom is cooking! :-)

Thursday:

No comments:

Post a Comment