Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of September 26th, 2011

views the best pictures


Welcome to my blog. It is another week of menu planning here at An Extraordinary GF life.  I am converting recipes and feeding my family old favorites from back in our gluten eating days.  Last weeks menu started off great.  Country fried steak is always a nice way to start off our week.  Tuesday we just fried our pork chops instead of twice baking them (no cream soup made).  Thursday we did not have Tacos, instead used that ground meat for some Better than Boxed Hamburger Helper. That leaves us with no taco meat for the pizza.  We had cheese instead.  I feel like that movie falling down.  LOL!  Saturday night we had meatloaf again.  We love meatloaf!

I worked on a new cookie recipe this weekend that turned out to be a real failure.  LOL!  If at first you don't succeed, try try again.  In addition to working on that cookie recipe again, I am hoping to get some pumpkin muffins baked this week.



My family really misses tacos.  I am going to have to make that this week.  Not to mention I already cooked up the meat and its in the fridge.  So lets start off our Monday with Tacos!
Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
Church Dinner is Hotdogs and Roasted Marshmallows. Leftovers for Adults

Thursday:
Crock Pot Brown Sugar Chicken, Rice, Broccoli.  Its apple season so I think I'll make some Stouffer's Harvest Apples Copycat recipe.
The chicken is a new recipe I am going to try. This was originally a Food.com recipe made over GF by a Year of Slow Cooking.

Friday:
Philly Cheese Steaks.  Walmart great value Philly Steak Meat, Udi's Hot Dog Rolls.

Saturday:
Lunch: Nacho's and Cheese at the Bowling Alley
Dinner: TBD

Sunday:
Lunch: Chicken Salad and Apple Crumble.  My daughter has been watching Caillou on the computer and they made a recipe you could print.  Now she is insisting we make it so no better day like a lazy sunday afternoon after church right?
Dinner: Tinkyada Spaghetti, Prego Traditional Spaghetti Sauce, Salad

Speaking of Spaghetti, here is a good
article about Store Bought Meatballs without Gluten


I will be posting this to Orgjunkie's Menu Plan Monday.  Hop on over there to find other wonderfully inspirational ideas on menu planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment