Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of January 2, 2012

views the best pictures


Happy New Year!  I am not one big on New Year's Resolutions that I have no intentions of keeping up with.  I have a list of things I would like to prusue that is more appropriate for me.  I would like to improve my kindness towards others in the new year.  I would like to practice understand and improve my listening skills in the new Year.  I would like to practice Humility.  I would like to treat others with a calm and gentle attitude (no anger).  Banish the tendency we all have for judging others.  I ask every year for one thing, my continuted good health.

Monday:
Cheeseburgers on Fresh Baked Rolls.  We are on our way to the WWE Raw Supershow. 
It's going to be a long night, no sense taking the trip hungry!

Tuesday:
I was using Soy Flour because of the nutrition aspects of it
but my husband says it has a funny aftertaste, so this time I'll use
a different blend.

Wesnesday:
Beef Stew with Dumplings. 
Everything is better with Dumplings.  My mother used to put them in
our Beef Stew so I am going to copy my mohter's recipe. 
Recipe to follow.


Thursday:
Spaghetti, Dinner Rolls, Salad
Tinyada Pasta, Home Made Rolls

Friday:
Pizza on Home Made Crust and Pizza Sauce

Saturday & Sunday (TBD)



Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here.

No comments:

Post a Comment