Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of January 9th, 2012

views the best pictures




Ahh, started it but never finished it.  My son has been sick.  Belly Aches.  Not Celiac related since he does not get wheat.  Doctor thinks he is constipated.  Suppose that is a Celiac related thing huh?  I have had to come up with new methods of fixing this problem.  Taking care of him and running back and forth to the doctor and hospital for tests is very time consuming.  My plan is mini as well...LOL.  Here is the little plans I do have.

Monday:
Meatloaf, Idahoan Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli

Tuesday:
Rice Pudding for Dessert (using brown rice)

Wednesday:
Pizza day at Church Program
Salad and Cake at home
I am actually going to make mini round pizzas
using my large muffin top pan as a guide.

Thursday:
Pan Fried Ham Steak, Macaroni and Cheese, Broccoli & Pineapple


Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Undecided



Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here.

No comments:

Post a Comment