Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of February 20th, 2011

views the best pictures


I first want to discuss with you today a private matter.  Something I don't often share publicly like this.  This past month a huge milestone went silently by.  It was the 4 year mark since I received the treatment that cured my cancer.  I was miraculously cured and I believe that my story could help others so I occasionally toss it out there.....just in case!  When I received my diagnosis, my life flashed before my eyes.  It finally all made sense and fell together just like a puzzle.  My cancer was due to my having Hashimoto's Disease and not knowing it, Hashies was due to being Celiac and not knowing it.  My life long belly aches, all the tests my mom was constantly taking me to to try and figure out why I was always in pain.  It all made sense.  And thanks to a very bright, young, fresh out of school doctor who thought quick on his feet and made all the right decisions on my behalf I get to be cancer free today! My eternal grattitude to Dr. Peter McHugh!

Have you seen my V8-Fusion Smoothie and Vera Bradley Tote Bag Giveaway?  Entries are easy.  Im not shamelessly trying to get more traffic to my blog or increase my subscriber numbers.  I simply want you to know about this incredible product and reward one of my readers with this incredible prize package.

So who is ready to fill up and get fat on Fat Tuesday?  We are.  I made a trip into town and purchased all my authentic Italian lunch meats at the Italian Butchers.  Going to make Muffuletta with fresh olive spread and king cake.

Monday (A meal fit for a president!)
Sirloin Tip Roast, Baked Potatoes,  Broccoli

Tuesday (Fat Tuesday)

Wednesday (Ash Wednesday)
Not Sure Yet

Thursday:
Rosemary Chicken, Gluten Free Rice a Roni and Green beans

Friday (Dinner and a Movie Night):

Saturday:
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, mixed veggies

Sunday:
Spaghetti Dinner


Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swapheadquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here

No comments:

Post a Comment