Pages

.


.


Monday Plan Monday: Week of February 27th, 2012

views the best pictures


My time is really chaotic right now, I'm getting ready for midterms and I do tend to panic.  I'm afraid that the blog is a bit on the back burner right now.  But this blog and my mission is never too far out of my mind.  I literally scrapped up a menu plan from what was in my deep freezer this week in order to save some money.

The weather has been so nice lately.  This past weekend we actually had an outdoor BBQ, the first of the year.

Monday:
Sausage's served on Udi's Rolls & Broccoli

Tuesday:
Fried Ham Steaks, Macaroni & Cheese, Green Beans

Wednesday:
Sauteed Chicken Breasts, Rice and Broccoli

Thursday:
Herbed Roasted Sirloin Tip, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans
(Can you tell I got a bunch of these on sale? ;-)

Friday:
Eating Out

Saturday:
TBD

Sunday: 
TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment