Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of February 6th, 2011

views the best pictures



You want to know something?  My kids actually ate that Beef Stroganoff and really enjoyed it.  WOW, that was a total shock for me.  I was supposed to have the chicken wings one night and never actually had them.  I can't even remember what exactly we did eat, nothing speical I guess.  The night I made the beef stroganoff though everyone THOUGHT we were having Meatloaf so therefore I must make that this week.  I secured a ham for a great deal this week.  Walmart had a surprise sale on Smithfield spiral hams so I took it home Saturday and baked up it for my sister's birthday dinner.  WOW, was it good.  We all really enjoyed that ham for two days! ;-)

I am just stating the obvious here.  My meals are not fancy.  They are basic family oriented, kid friendly foods. I am a full time middle aged college student.  I am a full time wife, housekeeper and mom to kids with allergies. Top that with I have to make everything from scratch. 
Okay, onto the menu plan shall we.

Monday:
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli

Tuesday:
Chicken Wings, Amy's Macaroni and Cheese, Celery

Wednesday:
Gluten Free Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni

Thursday:
Hamburgers and French Fries.  Side of Lettuce and Tomato for topping or salad.

Friday:
Spaghetti, Sausage, Cheese Rolls

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: TBD




Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here

No comments:

Post a Comment