Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of September 3rd, 2012

views the best pictures


I am now officially thinner than I was before I had my first child.  I put on a pair of pants the other day that I used to wear and they were actually purchased a bit on the tight side.  They now are so big the droop if I run.  LOL.  Hubs is in the 50+ weight loss category now and was declared "the Biggest Looser" at that work thing.  This diet started as a my way of supporting  him on his first ever diet.  What I learned was I had intolerances to several things, not just wheat.  I don't think I will ever consciously eat dairy, grains, legumes or sugars again!!!

I practically stalk the guy who's job it is to discount the meat at our Walmart! LOL.  I love snatching up the New York Strips for $4 a pack.  If you notice I serve that a lot, that is why!!!


Monday:

Tuesday:
Fried Pork Chops seasoned with Mrs. Dash, Cauliflower Rice, Green Beans

Wednesday:
Roasted Chicken Breasts, Broccoli and Spinach

Thursday:
Paleo Pizza.  There are lots of paleo pizza crusts out there on the net so I'll just search one up from a reputable bogger.  I will use my own Pizza Sauce recipe minus the sugar.  OK so Mozzarella is not paleo.  Did you ever hear of Tomato pie?  For some odd reason I used to peel the cheese off my pizza as a kid and just eat the sauce and bread.  Eventually my mom would order it just like that and called it "Tomato Pie".  It was just garlic chunks and high quality pizza sauce.  So go ahead and top your pizza with anything except the cheese.

Friday:
Green Leaf Lettuce Taco Dinner with diced Avocado

Saturday:
Sirloin Steak, Sauteed Mushrooms, Broccoli

Sunday:
TBA



Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 

No comments:

Post a Comment