Pages

.


.


Busy Mom's Baked Shrimp with Lemon Butter Sauce

views the best pictures

I was inspired with this idea based on my friend Ana's dinner photograph on facebook the other day.  Some folks do not like the sharing of the dinner plate photos, I on the other hand love it!   I am a foodie after all!!! :-)

So I am back to work after 5 years and trying to do it all like super woman.  Making quick dishes that look extravagant is right up my alley right now. My family loves shrimp.  I live far far away from the ocean so I am using frozen shrimp too!



2 packs of (12 ounce) 41-60 Medium Frozen Shrimp, defrosted
1 stick of Salted Butter
1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic, (jarred)
One Lemon, Sliced
sprinkling of  Garlic Powder
sprinkling of  Onion Powder
sprinkling of Salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy clean up)

  • Slice lemon into thin slices and set aside.
  • Melt butter in microwave for one minute.  I just use the wax paper on the butter to cover the top of the bowl.
  • Add garlic to hot butter to infuse garlic flavor and add to baking sheet.
  • Add lemon slices on top.
  • Place shrimp on top of lemon/garlic/butter.
  • Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder and Onion Powder.
  • Bake for 15 minutes.
  • Serves 4

As a suggestion:
  1. Meanwhile, microwave your Cauliflower.
  2. Once steamed, add a stick of butter in your food processor along with cooked Cauliflower.
  3. Puree for a minute or two, until fully mashed.
  4. Serve with Shrimp.


No comments:

Post a Comment