Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 15th, 2013

views the best pictures


No real time today to add links or pictures, maybe I will later on.  For now I am going to record for records sake what I plan to have before I run out to work.  By the way, I LOVE THIS JOB! :-).  Playing with flowers all day is awesome.  It is a temporary position tho and I will be sad when it goes.

Monday:
My Baby Girl's Birthday
We are going to take her out to eat!
Making Against All Grain's Strawberry Cake

Tuesday:
Hamburgers
served with Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion and Avocado

Wednesday:
Dinner at Church

Thursday:
NY Strip Steaks, sauteed mushrooms, broccoli



Camping Menu:


Breakfast:
  • Pancakes (batter premixed)
  • Eggs (pre-scrambled) and toast

Lunch:
  • Sandwiches on Udi's Bread
  • Chili and Foil Packet Potatoes

Dinners:
  • Oscar Mayer Beef Hotdogs grilled over an open Fire (bun-less, just like my kids like it)
  • Chicken marinaded in Italian Dressing and Veggies
  • Hobo Packets (Ground Beef and Veggies cooked over a fire)
  • Foil Packet Potatoes is a side for breakfast or dinner

Desserts
  • Skillet Apples (apple pie in a jar cooked in a skillet) 
  • Hobo Pies (Udi's Bread with Apple Pie filling)
  • Roasted Marshmallows with Home Made Graham Crackers

Snacks:
  • Enviro Kids Chocolate and Peanutbutter bars
  • Carrot Sticks with Ranch Dressing 
  • Old Wisconsin Meat Sticks
  • Trail Mix Crunch (nuts and dried fruit)

No comments:

Post a Comment