Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of April 29th, 2013

views the best pictures



Oh my gosh, am I so tired!  My daughter had her very first sleepover last Saturday night and those girls exhausted me!  Not to mention when you are old like me, catching up sleep from an all night-er simply does not work!  You missed your chance to sleep, now you have to be tired for 3 days!!! LOL.   It was the very first sleepover for most of the girls in attendance so I hope it was memorable.  None of them seemed homesick but mainly because all the girls in attendance were very comfortable with each other (BFF's).  I left a myriad of foods out on the counter (gluten free of course)!!  We had pizzas, hot dogs, nacho's and cheese, cupcakes, cookie cakes, Italian Water Ice, Drinks with powder mix add ins.  Soon I will have to post pictures of her awesome rainbow cupcakes!  Gotta run to work, have a great week!!!


Monday:
Baked Chicken, Broccoli & Fruit Salad

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
Fried Hamsteak, Macaroni and Cheese (for kids), 
Cole Slaw and Brocoli


Thursday:
London Broil, Cauliflower Rice, Broccoli
I am going to marinade it in olive oil, a little liquid aminos, garlic and onion powders, red wine vinegar, crushed oregano, freshly-ground black pepper

Friday:
Baked garlic Shrimp, Cauliflower Puree, Green Beans

Saturday:
Meatloaf (no sugar, almond flour instead of oats), Cauliflower Puree, Broccoli


Sunday:

My Daughter's Communion Day
Luncheon includes Spaghetti, Meatballs, Caesar Salad, Bread & Butter, White Cake and NY Style Cheesecake.




Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 

No comments:

Post a Comment