Pages

.


.


Mini Pizza - just right for kids

views the best pictures

I was desperate today. My poor daughter was really feeling sorry for herself and wanted what she used to call Baby Pizza's. Translation: Bagel bites. I was reading the menu plan of my favorite Celiac Family and they were having pizza made from a Chebe bread recipe I recall reading about on her blog previously.

So I followed her advice and I headed on over to Gluten Free Gobsmacked's recipe for Chebe bread.  She also suggested it would make a good pizza and suggests experimenting with the seasoning.  And so I did.

The result was beyond anything I could have expected. They LOVED it.  Even my non GF son LOVED it.  I'm so pleased.  It is so super simple to throw together.  It requires only 5 ingredients plus seasonings of your choice.  Only 9 minutes in the oven.

And a noteworthy tidbit of information: I do not pre bake this crust first.



1 1/4 cups Tapioca Flour (same thing as tapioca starch)
2 cups shredded cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 eggs
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Pizza Sauce topping
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
  • Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
  • Combine all ingredients and mix well.
  • Roll out onto a floured surface 1/2 inch thick.
  • Cut out 4" circles. 
  • Place circles on baking sheet and top with sauce and cheese.
  • Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.

Similar Gluten Free recipes you may enjoy:
I will be linking this recipe to Gluten Free Homemaker's Gluten Free Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment