Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of October 27th, 2012

views the best pictures



Well Hubby lost two more pounds.  I HONESTLY don't know how he does it.  I swear he cheats more than I do.  He is less than 220 now which is a BIG deal for his height of 6'2".  According to this chart he is less than the maximum for all frame sizes.  His happens to be large.  Did you ever hear how to check your "frame size" yourself?  As a kid we were taught to wrap your pointer finger and thumb around your wrist bone.  Can your fingers touch?  That is a small frame size.  Can touch if you try really hard, thats medium.  Can't touch no matter what, thats large.  I am suck!  STUCK< STUCK< STUCK!!! Darnit.  Makes me mad, have 10 pounds to loose that just wont go.  I guess I could look at it like this.....at least I know I am healthy and not loosing mystery pounds that I did not try to.  I had a lady tell me recently that since I did not have a thyroid, I am lucky to loose anything at all!  :-/

Hubby is in Italy this week so I am having a pity pizza party week! :-).  Feeding the kids pizza on Udi's bred with jared pizza sauce every open spot I have.  I know your kids would be jealous!!!  LOL.


Old Fashioned Chili
(Made From Scratch)
White Chicken Chili












This is Chili week over at the Gluten Free Menu Swap.  I do have a few Chili recipes that I will show you here, but we are not having it this week!  See above again for why.  No onto the menu.

Monday (Cub Scout Halloween Party)
Cub Scouts are serving Hot Dogs for Dinner

Tuesday
Pizza on Udi's Bread with Classico Gluten Free Pizza Sauce

Wednesday (Halloween):
Pizza on Udi's Bread with Classico Gluten Free Pizza Sauce

Thursday (Son's Birthday)
Wish Happy Birthday with Cake animated glitter graphic, picture, image for Myspace comments, Orkut, Friendster, Hi5.
Dinner at the Mexican Restaurant

Friday:
Grilled Strip Steak, Baked Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli

Saturday:
Almond and Romano Cheese Encrusted Pork Roast Chops, Sauerkraut, Mashed Cauliflower

Sunday:
TBD



Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment