Pages

.


.


Easy Gluten Free Turkey Gravy

views the best pictures

Truthfully, I have been making a version of this recipe for well over 13 years. We always used corn starch to thicken our gravy in the house I grew up in.  I had no idea it was Gluten free, I'm grateful now that it is because when I use it to thicken my gravy, it does not make me feel like I'm using something other than what I knew and loved as a kid.



1 3/4 cups turkey broth from bottom of the pan
2 tablespoons Brown Rice Flour, Betty Crocker GF Bisqick, Corn Starch
1/4 cup water

Cook broth over medium heat, stirring often. Mix 2 tablespoons of corn starch and 1/4 cup cold water until smooth. Stir into pan. Season to taste.

Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat; boil 1 minute. Makes 2 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment