Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of November 16th, 2009

views the best pictures

Its POTATO week!

There is going to be lots of make ahead preparations in my plan this week. Thanksgiving is right around the corner. The kids have off a chunk of next week so I know very well I'll get nothing done those days. And since I decorate the day after Thanksgiving, I have lots of preparation cleaning to work on as well. This time of the year makes me grateful to be able to stay at home. I remember trying to get it all done while working and it was always chaos.

Last weeks sale at the local market advertised 20 pounds potatoes for $2.99. I bought two bags. My meal plan this week therefore is going to be focused on potatoes. One for dinner and one for the freezer. I plan to have no potatoes left (at all) when the week ends.

This weeks menu plan:

I'll also be making:

No comments:

Post a Comment