Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 31st, 2011

views the best pictures


The Pantry Chellenge may be over for the month of January, but my freezer is still full!!!  I am determined to use up the stuff from that deep freezer so I can purchase a half a cow before the prices of beef go up. My husband and I have been talking about doing this for some time now anyway. We have found a source of good organic quality beef and now we just have to make the space.  I would also like to make some space so I can purchase my daughters convenience foods in bulk from the wholesale distributer.  My kids LOVE Ian's products and I just can't seem to pruchase enough of their chicken nuggets and turkey corn dog nuggets.  I want to try the kids TV dinners too.  My kids used to enjoy the kiddie TV dinners as a special treat on nights we had to run out early.  These new dinners from Ian's will help me bring this back to them.

I am doing something different this week.  Here is a list of dinners I have available to make:








  • Ham Tetrazzini
  • Mozzarella and Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage
  • Baked Herbed Chicken Legs 
  • Baked Fish


No comments:

Post a Comment