Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of February 14th, 2011

views the best pictures


Hope everybody had a wonderful Valentines day full of friends and family.  Every event that involves food I always duplicate what is being served for my daughter so she does not feel left out.  And since a box of cake mix makes dozens of cupcakes, I always bring enough to share.  Well I must say, my chocolate cupcakes were a HUGE hit at Christmas time in my daughters classroom!  My daughters teacher approached me and said why don't we just share what you bring and not bother to have somebody bring in the wheat duplicates.  I know my face must have looked shocked.  In fact, this WAS a shocker for me.  Most folks act as if Gluten Free food has bugs in it.  So I went all out and made a super fabulous chocolate chip roll out cookie and did my best to decorate them in royal icing.

Monday (Valentines Day):
Crock Pot Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli and Mammoth Chocolate Cupcakes with Ganache and mouse topping.

Tuesday:
Oatmeal Parmesan Crusted Chicken Cutlets, Leftover Mashed Potatoes.

Wednesday:
Church Dinner

Thursday:
Hard Shell Corn Taco Dinner

Friday:
Pizza and Salad

Saturday:
Chicken Legs, wild rice, veggie.

Sunday: Fettuccine Alfredo with Mushrooms and Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment