Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Monday, December 5th, 2011

views the best pictures


Please forgive my lateness.  I have a plan, it was just never typed up.  I have finals this week and next so my face is deeply planted into my books.  Once this final exam gig is up, I am free to celebrate Christmas until the new year!

I did manage to get some baking done early Sunday morning.  I baked a loaf of my Udi's copycat bread, a batch of rolls, and fed chili cheese nachos for a crowd.  I made the mistake of putting some of the Jalapeno's that I had preserved on mine.  WOWWIE was that hot.  Those buggers are hotter than store bought for sure!

Monday:
I never served this last week so it was made last night
White Rice, Broccoli
Rice Pudding for Dessert

Tuesday:
Tinkyada Spaghetti, Meatballs,
Prego three cheese spaghetti sauceand 
Garlic Bread using my Cheese Rolls Recipe

Wednesday:
Nacho's with chili and cheese at Church, 
Kielbasa for the men

Thursday:
Going to figure something out with that leftover Ham

Friday:
Pizza made using my home made crust recipe

Saturday:
TBD

Sunday:
TBD


Looking for more inspiration? I can help in two different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. You can also view my past menu plans here.

No comments:

Post a Comment