Pages

.


.


Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms

views the best pictures

I will never forget the first time I ever ate these.  A neighbor who I barely knew showed up at my door Christmas Eve with a box full of wonderful home made cookies.  It is something commercials are made of right?  I just moved in and had two babies.  No way I was getting any baking done of my own.  I had honestly never ate a Peanut Butter Blossom before this.  What a nice surprise!

If you ever make them, be sure to eat one while the kiss is still melted.

 

1 1/4 cups Brown Sugar
1 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Butter
2 Eggs
2 cups Flour Blend
1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
1 teaspoon Bakin Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 1/2 cups Peanutbutter Chips
Chocolate Kisses
 

Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line baking sheets with Parchment.
  • Cream together sugar, peanut butter, and butter until light and fluffy.
  • Add eggs and fully incorporate.
  • Add in flour blend, gum, soda and salt. Blend on low speed until batter pulls together.
  • Gently mix in peanutbutter chips.
  • Scoop out tablespoon sized portions and roll into a ball.  Press gently down on cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes. 
  • Add a chocolate kiss gently onto the middle and bake fore 2 more minutes.
  • Remove from oven and allow to cool. 
  • Enjoy while kiss is still melty.

No comments:

Post a Comment