Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 12, 2011

views the best pictures

Well I have finals today.  Instead of cramming like a good student here I am very incredibly early in the morning planning to tell you all about my menu plan.  I have tried really hard and studied this course information all weekend and I am pretty sick of looking at it right now so this is my lovely little break.  I planned to tell you all about my fabulous baking day where I made rolls, bread and my decadent home made chocolate cake.  The bread products are a lesson for us all.  I put too little Gum in the bread mix and none of it rose ;-(.   LOL.  What happened is I doubled the batch and was wreckless with the gum measurements. The chocolate cake recipe I have posted here I tweaked a bit and it turned out wrong.  I tried it with less butter, one stick less to be exact.  Sorry low fat cake lovers, you ned that second stick or it is not a happy cake.  Okay?!?!?  My sister was here, as is is on sunday afternoons after church and she said I was too critical on myslef and my poor cake.  That is was a lovely cake that tasted incredible warm (nobody could wait until it was cooled).  In fact she said, "I guess  being gluten free is not so bad after all".  This was after she tried the glutino plain crackers (the whole grain and cheese are gross y'all) with some savory garlic and herb cheese speard and the cake.  Last week she tried the bread products and the week before some gooey butter cake cookies.
Over the weekend while I studied, the men took over the food duties.  They served sandwiches, green salad, cheese steaks and hot dogs both on Udi' long rolls.  Aren't they wonderful?
Monday:
Using Tinkyada Noodles, spices and cheese.
Tuesday:
Cheeseburgers on Fresh baked Rolls
Ore-Ida Steak Fries and a salad.
Wednesday:
Children's Church is taking the children out to dinner.
Chicken Croquettes, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
for the rest of us.
Thursday:
Friday:
Pizza on Home Made Crust and
Served with a green salad.
Saturday:
either Chili and cornbread or
a Roast in the Crock Pot
Sunday:
Tinkyada Spaghetti, Meatballs,
Prego three cheese spaghetti sauceand
Garlic Bread using my Cheese Rolls Recipe
 
 
Looking for more inspiration? I can help in two different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. You can also view my past menu plans here.

No comments:

Post a Comment