Pages

.


.


Keep Your Butter Fresh with The Butter Bell Crock

views the best pictures





I found this product on Foodie Blog Roll and wanted to bring it to your attention.  When my mom first moved out here (where I live, in the middle of nowhere) she was shocked to find that sometimes I keep butter on the counter.  Truthfully, it is so much easier to have that butter already softened.  The microwave just does not soften it adequately and usually causes pitted melted pockets of butter.  My mom is always worried, though because butter is a dairy product.  She worries that keeping the butter on the counter may cause it to spoil.  This product solves that problem.  You see why I had to share right?  Right now they are having a special offer and you will hate me for suggesting this but it is never too early to think about Christmas.  Do you have a group of lady friends or an exchange you attend each year?  Or even a family gathering at Christmas with relatives you hardly see but like to remember?  This would be an ideal gift for that.  I am ALWAYS looking out for that perfect exchange gift!!!!  I have linked the offer banner below here for you to see.  Apparently it was featured on Food TV but I never seen it there.  Commercials are my time to get up and get stuff done!!! 

Anyway, I really truly love this idea!!! How about you?  So click here for the coupon and go check them out if you never heard about them before.  



banner


 
 
I was not actually given this product to sample but this sponsorship is brought to you by The Butter Bell Crock who I have partnered with for this promotion.  I do however really like the idea of this product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment