Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of May 14th, 2012

views the best pictures


This is my kids last week of school for the year.  I am so excited to have them home with me, I can't even begin to tell you how much.  I am a little worried about how lunches will go.  At school the kids have to eat whatever I pack and I am not there to complain to, LOL!  But at home... "NO, I don't want that", is the response for everything.   I did make a trip to Whole Foods, which is a 2 hour trip, and cleaned them out of our favorite gluten free things so I am ready.  Bring on the summer.....


Monday:
Baked Chicken Breasts, buttered noodles, green beans

Tuesday:
Hotdogs & Baked Beans

Wednesday:
Turkey Burgers & Oven Fries

Thursday:

Friday:
Pizza (making the sauce & crust)

Saturday
Busy day, we have a Karate Tournament, Communion practice and a Birthday
Going to put some Philly Cheese Steak Soup in the Crock Pot
So there is something home to eat in a flash.



Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swapheadquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 


No comments:

Post a Comment