Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 25th, 2012

views the best pictures

My mother is literally the queen of all things frugal.  Whenever I go shopping with her, no matter how good I am at saving at the supermarket, I save even more than expected.  Maybe she has a touch of good luck but most certainly she has a keen eye for a good deal.  I walked into an unexpected good deal at the meat market while shopping with her this week and paid a dollar a pound for loin pork chops, chicken parts, and saved more on ground beef than what was on my raincheck!  LOL...  Love that.  Spent a total of $40 bucks on groceries.

Monday:
Boneless Buffalo Wings, Celery, Avocado Dressing for dipping.  
Maybe I'll toss in some cucumber with that Avocado dressing!
This low carb lady is awesome and while I do not think this boneless buffalo wing idea is new, I think the low carb breading choice is genius.  Head on over there and check it out. We are headed into town Monday so a quick dinner was in order.

Tuesday:
Salisbury Steak, Mashed Cauliflower, Sauteed Onions and Mushrooms
Made up a double batch last time I made these.  I love when I have time to do that!

Wednesday:
I am in love with the stir fry during this cabbage season.  It is so quick and easy to make with leftover meats and I just love stir fried cabbage.  I love cabbage so much, I have been putting cabbage, fried up until soft, into my eggs in the morning!  

Thursday:
Fried Pork Chops, Fried Cabbage, Broccoli
Have you seen Mrs. Dash's blend for Steak?  I love that stuff on Pork Chops!  Makes an ordinary fried meal taste extraordinary.... and thats the truth!  ;-)  

Friday:
BBQ Spare Ribs, Cauliflower Rice, Spinach
Not sure how I'll pull off the "wet" portion of the ribs but the dry rub I have. 

Saturday:
Turkey Burgers topped Lettuce, Tomato & Onion, Sweet Potato Fries, & Cucumber Salad

Sunday:




Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 



No comments:

Post a Comment