Pages

.


.


Jennie-O Turkey Burgers Review

views the best pictures

Jennie-O Turkey Burgers

Have you seen Jennie-O All Natural Turkey Burgers yet?  My husband and I were strolling through the supermarket, a rare occurrence, when we happened upon these burgers.  He thought it would be a nice idea to try them so we picked up a box.  I personally am not one to not go off the beaten path but a quick flip of of the box convinced me in an instant.  Something I am not sure has always been there, they added the wording "gluten free" on the back of the box.

Ingredients: Turkey, Natural Flavoring, Salt.


Just look at the ingredients in this product!!!! The best part is they say Gluten Free right on the Box.  No wait, that is not the best part.  The best part is my kids asked for seconds!!!  I am really not sure why they liked these so much more than the turkey burgers I used to purchase, maybe its the lack of ingredients?  That pure turkey taste? The looks of the burgers seems to suggest the dark meat of the turkey was used.  We love the dark meat of the turkey at our house so maybe that is it.  Hey, what do I care, right?  Next time I break out the burgers, I need to cook two for each kid!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment