Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of August 13, 2012

views the best pictures

Well I broke the plateau curse, I am down another 2 pounds.  Hubby is plateaued now!  I guess I gave it to  him!!! tee hee.  I had a reader tell me about her hubby who lost a lot of weight and he introduced a tad bit more calories to trick the body.  Thats what I did.  I was eating so little that I guess my body wanted to hold onto whats left.  My middle is getting so thin, it looks like I work out. Crazy man!

I literally spent like $20 on food this week.  I still have leftover meats from purchasing two sets of 5 for $20 at the store last week.  It is crazy how much less we eat now.  I picked up more dollar frozen veggies, eggs, lettuces and Paleo approved Salami!!  My son has been enjoying what he calls a Reeces Peanut Bitter Cup Sandwich for lunch.  One of the bread slices is Nutella (oh the sugar horrors I know) and the other is Peanut butter.  He says its like he smooshed the candy between the bread slices!!! ;-)  Now if only I can find a better Hazlenut spread, a HEALTHY one!?!?!?!?!  It is mandatory that he bring a raw veggie and a pure unprocessed piece of fruit so I feel better about the whole thing.

I have been baking like a mad woman this weekend.  So far I made an Apple Coffee Cake,

Sunday:
Rosemary Chicken, Cauliflower Rice and French Green Beans

Monday:
Green Leaf Lettuce Tacos.  Oh how we all love this so much!  It is so messy tho as lettuce does not hold in the juices!  ;-D

Tuesday:
Stuffed Bell Peppers.  I made pizza sauce the other day which will convert nicely into pepper stuffing.  I'll just add cauliflower rice and ground turkey.

Wednesday:
Pork Stir fry with onions and cabbage.  I love adding whatever veggies I have leftover from earlier in the week,  We never waste a drop around here!

Thursday:
Filet Minion, Sauteed Mushrooms and Spinach.  Still had two left from last time.  

Friday
Roasted Chicken Legs, Cauliflower Rice, and Whatever Dark Green veggie we have left.


Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 

No comments:

Post a Comment