Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of August 20th, 2012

views the best pictures

Happy Birthday Week Mommy!!!

Hubs lost 47 total pounds already and only recently have I noticed (I know, I know.... has my head been in the sand) that he really does have a long skinny frame.  I can reach my one arm 3/4's of the way around him now where before my hands did not touch.  LOL, his family and friends would not notice him at all.  I am again plateaued.  These last 8 lbs. will be stubborn I guess.

I am still two finger typing so lets get on with it shall we?  My kids are both back to school full time as of today and still sticking with the usual favorites.

Monday:
Hungarian Pot Roast, Sauteed Mushrooms

Tuesday:
Mrs. Dash Seasoned and pan fried Pork Chops, Cauliflower Rice, Broccoli

Wednesday:
BBQ Chicken Breasts, Broccoli and Spinach

Thursday:
Grilled Strip Steak, Green Beans, Sweet Potato Fries

Friday:
Grilled Country Style Ribs, Mixed Steamed Veggies with butter

Saturday:
Sirloin Steak, Mashed Cauliflower, Spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment