Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of August 27th, 2012

views the best pictures


Both my husband and I actually plateaued at the moment but I don't want you to read this and think we are doing everything by the book and still do not loose.  As the weeks go on and you are more comfortable with how things work you allow yourself cheats like extra fruit, 90% dark chocolate and all those better-than-the-regular-stuff Paleo Baked Goods!!! ;-).

Kids are full swing back to school and having a blast.  My Son who is a bit on the chunk side actually lost a pants size in clothes due us keeping him on paleo like us.  He actually prefers our Paleo Pizza crust over the old (and still very incredibly good) Gluten Free version I have posted here.  That helps me pack him pizza for lunch.  Cold pizza since his school does not have a microwave for the kids.  Son also takes Almond Butter and sugar free jam on Paleo bread pretty often.  This he cold eat every day actually.  I have plans for chicken nuggets breaded in pork rinds, Applegate lunch meats.

Monday:
Grilled Strip Steak, Sauteed Mushrooms, Broccoli

Tuesday:
Grilled Country Style Ribs, home made Cole Slaw, Green Beans

Wednesday:

Thursday:
pork chops
Mrs. Dash seasoned Fried Pork Chops, Mashed Cauliflower, Broccoli

Friday:
Grilled Sirloin Steak, Sauteed Mushrooms, Broccoli

Saturday:
Green Leaf Lettuce Taco Dinner

Sunday:
Pork Roast, Sauerkraut, Mashed Cauliflower, Green Beans


Looking for inspiration? I can help in three different ways.
  1. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  2. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  3. You can also view my past menu plans here 




    No comments:

    Post a Comment