Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Menu: Week of November 12th, 2012

views the best pictures




This week at the Gluten Free Menu Swap we are talking about Thanksgiving Side Dishes.  I am afraid I am going to be predictable.  I make the same meal every year and that is just the way I like it.  Change it up and I WILL get upset.  LOL....

I love making Mashed Potatoes, I alternate between Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Candied Sweet Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Stuffing (or dressing if you will).  We also make our own Cranberry Sauce.  Stick around this week as I update some of these old favorites into a more diet friendly version.


If you notice that my menus are pretty much the same things over and over you are correct.  My plans can be pretty boring sometimes.  This is why I always include the links at the bottom where you can find more inspiration.  Here is what we are having this week.

Monday:
Doesn't this look good?  I remember eating roast pork sandwiches in Philadelphia where I grew up.  
This picture is from Pork Knife and Spoon and she has a wonderful article on what to do with leftover pork loin.  I happen to have tons of leftover so I think I will sauté the peppers, mushrooms, some cabbage and serve it without the roll.


Tuesday:
Thanksgiving Dinner at Church


Wednesday:
Children's Program at Church will have dinner. 
I will grill up so Strip Steaks for the Adults and serve it with Spinach 


Thursday:


Friday:
This pizza crust was good!  We are starting to add back just a tiny bit of dairy now.


Saturday:

Herbed Butter Spaghetti Squash

Sunday: TBD


Looking for inspiration? I can help:
  1. For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Gluten Free Goodness
  2. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  3. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  4. You can also view my past menu plans here 

No comments:

Post a Comment