Pages

.


.


Paleo Vanilla Cupcakes

views the best pictures


I really enjoyed eating these cupcakes.  You know, I really do not like coconut four but I did like these.  They stayed moist until the very last cupcake a week later. I love how you use such a tiny bit of ingredients to achieve so much yield.  They kept nicely both on the counter overnight (I accidentally left them out) as well as a week uncovered in the refrigerator.  In fact, I wish I had one right now!  Aren't these cupcakes cute?  They were made to look like a spider with a dark chocolate truffle on top. My son seen it somewhere on facebook and insisted I copy it for Halloween! LOL.



1/2 Coconut Flour
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
5 Eggs
1/2 cup Coconut Oil (or Butter)
1/2 cup Honey (or Agave Nectar)
1 Tablespoon Vanilla

Add the first three ingredients into a food processor and pulse until fully combined.
Add the next four ingredients and mix until fully combined.
Full muffin tins 3/4' of the way up.  This batter makes about a dozen cupcakes.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.


Other GREAT Paleo vanilla cupcake recipes on the web:

The Wannabe Chef makes a Vanilla Cupcake
The Silver Spatula has a nice collection of Vanilla Cupcake recipes too
Check out Comfy Belly's Very Vanilla Cupcake


No comments:

Post a Comment