Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of November 19th, 2012 (Thanksgiving Week Menu)

views the best pictures



This is my friend Alison from Under The Big Oak Tree's clip.  Isn't it cute?  I swiped it from her blog.  Will she sue me for stealing her artwork?  Don't know, lets wait and see!!! :-D.    Guess what, guess what?!?!?!  Hubs and I both lost a pound this week for like a day.  LOL.  This week if I am really careful with all the other moments in time leading up to Thanksgiving, maybe I will break out even.


Monday:
Sautéed Ham and Cabbage
We had a ham for dinner last night and this would be the perfect place to put the leftovers.


Tuesday:
Nope, beans are not on the diet!  LOL.  I am eating them anyway.  :-)
I happen to have a huge hambone leftover from that Sunday's dinner as well!


Wednesday:
Pizza. Something easy while I prepare for Thanksgiving.
Cheese gives me a headache so I'll have leftovers!


Thursday:


Friday:
Leftover Hot Turkey Sandwiches with Turkey Gravy on White Bread
Served with Leftover Sides


Saturday:
This is Urban Poser's Incredible Pot Pie Photo!
and this is her recipe!  Since it requires Cashew Cream and I never got around to making it all the other times it showed up on my menu, I will most definitely have some this time from Thanksgiving!!!


Looking for inspiration? I can help:
  1. For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen. 
  2. Head on over to Orgjunkie.com and visit Laura's Menu Plan Monday.
  3. Visit Heather at Celiac Family, the Gluten Free Menu Swap headquarters!
  4. You can also view my past menu plans here 

No comments:

Post a Comment