Pages

.


.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 10th, 2012

views the best pictures


It is all about Appetizers over at the GF Menu Swap and I have a few ideas for you too!  I have posted my ideas on my pinterest Christmas board because I was thinking of having a holiday party. Below here are a few low carb options for you.  (yes, I cross over to low carb sometimes, especially for the holidays).  

I love this idea!
Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Bites
(using a muffin tin)
Peace, Love, and Low Carb's
Almond Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Crisps
I also love her buffalo Chicken Bites!
Roast Beef Wrapped Asparagus with Horseradish/Sour Cream Sauce
(just mix the two sauces and apply generously to beef)

And a Low Carb Angle on a Timeless Classic.....
Under The Big Oak Tree's Sweat and Tangy Meatballs (or all beef cocktail wieners)
can be converted to Low Carb with Reduced Sugar Ketchup,
a pinch of Chili Powder and Sugar Free Jelly


I am in no way ready for the holidays.  I mean gifts are all purchased, wrapping session planned for tomorrow thanks to my mother's help.  But as far as menu plan, cookies, and the fact that I was asked to do the tasting table for my son's holiday part has be feeling a bit overwhelmed.  Thank goodness for these themed menu plans to get my butt moving and planning.  LOL.  So at least I know some ideas for my holiday appetizers and I can make sure I have the ingredients on hand.  And now onto the menu plan:

Monday:
Photo and Recipe courtesy of Chef in Training
Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Cauliflower Puree
I will modify this pork recipe to use the Paleo Creamy Mushroom Soup I have leftover still.


Tuesday:
Making the last of those Turkey Croquettes
Again, made paleo with Almond Flour bread croutons and Paleo Creamy Mushroom Soup


Wednesday:
Fried Sausages, Peppers and Onions


Thursday:
Roasted Chicken Breasts, Creamy Spinach and Broccoli
(going to enhance some Cashew Cream to make this spinach dish)


Friday:
Low Carb Pizza Night and Caesar Salad


Saturday:
Sauerkraut, Cauliflower Rice and Green Beans

Sunday:
TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment